Evie & Maggie Oct 2009

Evie & Maggie Oct 2009

Evie & Maggie's photo gallery

Visit Aunt Brandy's website for pictures of the girls.
photos.b-n-z.com/gallery/v/Evie_Maggie/Home/

Evelyn Mae "Evie"
Born: May 1, 2008 3:00 a.m.
1 lb 12oz 13 1/4 inches long

Margaret Ann "Maggie"
Born: May 1, 2008 3:18 a.m.
1 lb 13oz 12 3/4 inches long

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Back to work and Mr. Mom

I returned to work on Monday September 8. And it hasn't been too bad, I think it is much easier to leave the girls at home since Dad is staying at home. Plus, I get to come home at lunch - so I am really only away from them for 4-5 hours. I also think having to leave the girls in the NICU also has me accustomed to leaving them for a few hours at a time.

And Dad has been doing an amazing job at home. Not only is he handling two babies, but he has also managed to finish projects that I could not make any progress on. After Brandy and Zach removed wallpaper and primed the walls, Joe finished painting the holding pen and turned it into the playroom...







Yey! Now I have to put something up on the walls and find some cute furniture to fill the room.









Then, Joe finished putting the grommets in the curtains in the nursery, so that is finally done. Looks cute huh!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the updates for those of us that aren't able to visit so easily!

Anonymous said...

It's good to hear things are going well. Just be sure to get your house decorating projects done before the girls are talking, so you don't have to listen to them ask you when you're going to finish it. hehe. How do I know this? I've been painting a whole-room mural in the boys' room since we moved in 2+ years ago. I spent an entire DAY on the waterfall, and my 5 year old said "why didn't you do the rest of it? Are you going to do that tomorrow?!" So, forewarned you are. *grin*

Please sign the Guestbook
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers