Evie & Maggie Oct 2009

Evie & Maggie Oct 2009

Evie & Maggie's photo gallery

Visit Aunt Brandy's website for pictures of the girls.
photos.b-n-z.com/gallery/v/Evie_Maggie/Home/

Evelyn Mae "Evie"
Born: May 1, 2008 3:00 a.m.
1 lb 12oz 13 1/4 inches long

Margaret Ann "Maggie"
Born: May 1, 2008 3:18 a.m.
1 lb 13oz 12 3/4 inches long

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Saturday afternoon

I have to admit, a full time working mom (out of the house and in) with 7 month old twins, doesn't have a lot of spare time to blog or edit video files. Or if I do have a few spare moments between feeding, playing with, consoling, and cleaning up kids...or cleaning up after kids - I don't necessarily run straight to the computer. But, since I am slacking on cleaning the house this weekend, I thought I'd work on some digital media. So, there are some new pictures posted, and after the girls had baths and naps on Saturday afternoon, we took a nice little video. It is 3 minutes, and the middle might be a little slow, but it gives you a good idea of a Saturday afternoon in the Faulhaber household. Oh, and Dad was taking a nap upstairs.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok now I am really lonesome!! They are so grown up looking. I love the back shot which looks like Evie is helping Maggie balance...Not!! Great job of letting us see how they are changing. Love to all even the sleeping dad Oma

Anonymous said...

The girls are getting SO big! I didnt know they are sitting now! Evie look soo much like you and Christie as babies...

Lisa

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the show, you are lucky they are such happy babies. Oma you should be lonsome for them.
cuzn Shari

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love seeing the girls in living color and action!! Aunt Brandy cued me that we could see updates in pictures. They are growing and changing so much with each new picture..Bravo Mom and Dad. Much love and many blessings, Aunt/Gr. Aunt Gayle

Anonymous said...

Great video! They are sitting up so good and I love the cooing at the end. :) Cutie-pies! Keep the videos coming.

P.S. I can't believe their first birthday is around the corner. When they say time flies... it does!

Miea, Brad & Blake

Anonymous said...

I earned that nap, by the way. I have a lot work to do, snow to move, yard to maintain, food to cook, dishes to clean, house to fix, dog to watch and most importantly wife and babies to love.

Joe

Please sign the Guestbook
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers