Evie & Maggie Oct 2009

Evie & Maggie Oct 2009

Evie & Maggie's photo gallery

Visit Aunt Brandy's website for pictures of the girls.
photos.b-n-z.com/gallery/v/Evie_Maggie/Home/

Evelyn Mae "Evie"
Born: May 1, 2008 3:00 a.m.
1 lb 12oz 13 1/4 inches long

Margaret Ann "Maggie"
Born: May 1, 2008 3:18 a.m.
1 lb 13oz 12 3/4 inches long

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

New pictures

I finally downloaded the pictures from my camera from the last 2 months. Although, I really should get pictures from other people, as they tend to take more pictures of my children than I do. But, you can find them on the picture website above. Aunt Brandy also posted 110 pictures from the Girls' First Birthday - there are some really great ones there too... same website, but try this link: http://www.b-n-z.com/gallery/v/Evie_Maggie/Home/First+Birthday/

I have some funny videos too, but that takes longer to upload and it is already past bedtime!

No comments:

Please sign the Guestbook
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers