Evie & Maggie Oct 2009

Evie & Maggie Oct 2009

Evie & Maggie's photo gallery

Visit Aunt Brandy's website for pictures of the girls.
photos.b-n-z.com/gallery/v/Evie_Maggie/Home/

Evelyn Mae "Evie"
Born: May 1, 2008 3:00 a.m.
1 lb 12oz 13 1/4 inches long

Margaret Ann "Maggie"
Born: May 1, 2008 3:18 a.m.
1 lb 13oz 12 3/4 inches long

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Comments are welcome!

Just a note to let you know that we love reading your comments...so feel free to type a note as often as you like. I know there are faithful readers out there, and some who just stop in and catch up once in a while - and we'd love to hear from all of you.

You don't have to create an account to leave a comment - just click on "Name/URL" and type in your name or use "anonymous" and then type your name at the end of your note so we know who it is from.

I can't wait until the girls get to meet all of the people who are pulling for them - thanks for keeping us on your list.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You may be creating monsters by asking for comments--it could get to be many, many! I shared the blog today with Lois Morin and cousin Barbara Musgrove who was visiting from White Sulphur. We watched the whole slide show from beginning to end--watching the girls grow. Barbara now has the blog site so expect some comments from time to time.
I love your writing--who knew you had such a gift!
Love, Aunt Gayle

Sparklie78 said...

Hey there-

You know I'm a faithful reader now that I've got you in my RSS subscription! :o)

Love you guys - I'm enjoying living "vicariously" through you! Just wish I could be there to see them and (someday) hold them! :o( I'm afraid I'm going to have to wait for grandbabies... (Scary thought..)

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I wanted to congratulate you and Joe for your third anniversary and to say that Amy and I are very happy that Maggie and Evie are growing and getting better. We have bought something small for the girls and would like to send it to you. What would be the best address to do that? You can send me a note on the yahoo email, if you like. I sympathize with you for not snowboarding this year but well done for the water skiing!

Amy and I are back in London after 10 months of traveling and are slowly reintegrating into the working environment. Amy is back to work at PwC while I have been finding excuses not to work in order to go and watch some good tennis at Wimbledon tennis grounds and some EURO soccer but I have to start with Royal Bank of Scotland soon.

Give kisses to the girls from us and we are crossing our finger so that you can move to Bozeman soon.

Nick and Amy

Anonymous said...

More postings by Joe, please! He's so clever _and_ informative, and we hear he's good at diapering as well.

Anonymous said...

no more Joe, but pics of Joe working hard at changing diapers might be interesting?hmmmmmm. Just from the pics I can see how much these girls are growing.
Amie

Please sign the Guestbook
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers