Evie & Maggie Oct 2009

Evie & Maggie Oct 2009

Evie & Maggie's photo gallery

Visit Aunt Brandy's website for pictures of the girls.
photos.b-n-z.com/gallery/v/Evie_Maggie/Home/

Evelyn Mae "Evie"
Born: May 1, 2008 3:00 a.m.
1 lb 12oz 13 1/4 inches long

Margaret Ann "Maggie"
Born: May 1, 2008 3:18 a.m.
1 lb 13oz 12 3/4 inches long

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Saturday July 26, 2008

The girls had a nice quiet day. They did start it with both having a very good practice with mom - yey Evie! Then they just slept and grew. Since they were awake ar 2pm (thinking mom would come feed them), they got their hearing screens and both passed.
Oh, and apparently they were dressing up for Christmas in July last night and have cute matching red sleepers. Evie (L - with oxygen) and Maggie (R)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They DO look like Christmas! I cant believe how much the girls just look like regular babies all of a sudden. You are SO lucky and I am very very happy for you. God is good!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Ah Ha....I can tell the difference. I looked at Aunt Brandy's site first and thought that Maggie was on the left but the pictures said EM as usual so I thought perhaps I just THOUGHT I knew them apart. The red outfits are so cute, but the summer ones are darling...and Evie's eyes are open for a change...yeah! They are looking so grown up.
Love and Prayers, Aunt G

Carrie said...

Oh no, I did have the names mixed up. Evie is on the left side of the picture. She has the nasal cannula and arms wide. Maggie is on the right side with her arms up. I'll go fix the picture website so the names are correct on there too!

Please sign the Guestbook
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers